In order to enroll for any class or program, we will ask several questions when you sign up. These questions include:
- Are you a High School Graduate or Equivalent?
- Are you at least 18 years of age?
- Have you ever been convicted of a felony?
- Have you ever been convicted of an offense as a Juvenile that would prohibit you from possessing or carrying a firearm?
- Have you ever been convicted of a Misdemeanor offense within the 5 year period immediately preceding this application pertaining to possession of a controlled substance or marijuana?
- Have you ever been convicted in any court of a Misdemeanor crime of domestic violence or assault and battery of a family member?
- Have you ever been adjudicated mentally defective or are a danger to yourself or others?
- Have you ever been acquitted by reason of insanity or adjudicated an incapacitated person by a Virginia or any court?
- Have you ever been involuntarily admitted to a facility or order to mandatory outpatient treatment?
- Are you the subject of, or named as respondent in a Restraining or Protective Order?
- Are you a United States citizen or legal resident alien?
- Have you ever been discharged from the Armed Forces of the United Stated under ‘Dishonorable Conditions”?
- Are you a fugitive from justice?